Monday, March 23, 2020

Let's Go Zooming!!!

It's week 2 of NTI days, and I must say that I didn't like how quiet the hallways were at school last week.  Now I'm at home trying to balance my own children's work and making sure I'm available to help you all when you need me.

I've added a Sophomore Zoom Room to my calendar from 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm each day.  Please check in and let me know how you're doing.  There's no telling what might be going on in the Jackson household at that time, but my attention will be fully devoted to YOU!!!

Don't forget you can contact me by email at any time to ask questions.
     - jennifer.jackson@marshall.kyschools.us

You can also use the google form located at the upper right-hand part of this page to contact me.  To make it even easier, click here to take you right to the form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ACT Prep Opportunity with Jane Ross & Union University

  Learn Our Best Strategies for the ACT Science Section Jane Ross Tutoring  is partnering with  Union University  to offer  free online ACT ...